- Hearing the lawn mower.
- Hearing an Air Force jet.
- Hearing the air conditioner compressor.
- Hearing and watching Momma use a very loud saw while they were trying to sleep.
- Playing with Uncle Darwin (our 16 year old beagle) and Darwin playing back!
- Farting. (Bella)
- Throwing up. (Bella - having stomach issues probably from eating sticks)
- Watching Momma step in poop.
- Knowing the word "treat".
- Officially mastering the doggy door.
This is what we do when we're awake:
This is what we do when Momma is working on her computer, not paying attention to us:
This is what we do when we sleep because we really love each other.