Friday, July 10, 2009

A Day of Firsts

At just 8 weeks old, Baxter and Bella experienced several "firsts":
  • Hearing the lawn mower.
  • Hearing an Air Force jet.
  • Hearing the air conditioner compressor.
  • Hearing and watching Momma use a very loud saw while they were trying to sleep.
  • Playing with Uncle Darwin (our 16 year old beagle) and Darwin playing back!
  • Farting. (Bella)
  • Throwing up. (Bella - having stomach issues probably from eating sticks)
  • Watching Momma step in poop.
  • Knowing the word "treat".

  • Officially mastering the doggy door.

This is what we do when we're awake:
This is what we do when Momma is working on her computer, not paying attention to us:
This is what we do when we sleep because we really love each other.

1 comment:

D. Vaughn said...

I think I love Baxter the best, but don't tell Bella. I almost cried when he looked at you and said "Momma, my legs are to short to get up the stairs! Help me!" He has such a sad little face. :)